A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Soliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soliman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Soliman, MBA, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir A Soliman MBA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mounir A. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Mounir Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mounir Soliman practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.