A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Soliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Soliman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Abdulmoniem Soliman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mounir A. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Mounir Soliman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mounir Soliman practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.