A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Wassef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Wassef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Palms West Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Makram Wassef DO is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mounir M. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Mounir Wassef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mounir Wassef practices Dermatology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Wellington Dermatologists.