A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounzer Agha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounzer Agha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agha graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Agha has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounzer Agha MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mounzer Agha practice?
- Dr. Mounzer Agha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mounzer Agha practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Hematologists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.