A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mourad Fanous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanous
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fanous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mourad Fanous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Fanous has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mourad H Fanous MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mourad H. Fanous practice?
- Dr. Mourad Fanous has 1 office location.
Dr. Mourad Fanous practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Internists and Lorain Geriatric Doctors.