A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mourad Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mourad Mansour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mourad Labib Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mourad L. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Mourad Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mourad Mansour practices Internal Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists.