A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mourad Samaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaan graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Samaan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Med Ctr, Jersey City, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mourad Boutros Samaan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mourad B. Samaan practice?
- Dr. Mourad Samaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mourad Samaan practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.