A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mousa Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mousa Maalouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mousa Maalouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Maalouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mousa Maalouf MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mousa Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Mousa Maalouf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mousa Maalouf practices Internal Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Gulfport Internists.