Learn more about Dr. Mousa Shamonki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mousa Shamonki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamonki
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Shamonki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mousa Shamonki, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamonki graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shamonki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mousa Issa Shamonki MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mousa I. Shamonki practice?
- Dr. Mousa Shamonki has 1 office location.
Dr. Mousa Shamonki practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.