A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mousa Shamonki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mousa Shamonki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mousa Shamonki, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamonki graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shamonki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mousa I. Shamonki practice?
Dr. Mousa Shamonki practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.