A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mousa Shamonki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mousa Shamonki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamonki
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shamonki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mousa Shamonki, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamonki graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shamonki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mousa Issa Shamonki MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mousa I. Shamonki practice?
- Dr. Mousa Shamonki has 1 office location.
Dr. Mousa Shamonki practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.