Dr. Mousab Tabbaa Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mousab Tabbaa?

I recommend Dr. Tabbaa

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Tabbaa and his staff were very courteous and explained the procedure I had very well. They followed up the day after to see how I was doing. He was very reassuring and calming as well.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Its always easy to get an appointment with Dr. Tabbaa or his NP Gabriella. Everyone is friendly in the office.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Total lack of communication from office. Although I called to make sure I understood prep for colonoscopy (luckily given to me by my primary care doctor 6 months earlier) I never received a call back. Called two days before to find if I could take certain meds., their answer was no, so luckily I had not taken them. I also asked at what time would the procedure be, they said they would call me between 1and 3 pm the day before to let me know. At 4:30 pm the day before I still did not know what time my procedure would be, apparently little consideration for our scheduling the day. I was finally told my procedure would be at 1:00, so I needed to be there at 12:30. I arrived at 12:30, and after waiting about 45 minutes, was told the doctor was running a little late. I waited another hour and fifteen minutes!!!! Two hour delay! Let me tell you, when I spoke with the scheduling nurse, she indicated that I was scheduled at 1:00, but there was a chance that I would move up due to cancellations. Also, in the waiting room, I heard two other patients say they were waiting for the same doctor for the same time I was scheduled. It was EXTREMELY clear that the doctor over-books his appointments. No consideration whatsoever as to what the two hour delay meant to us. To boot, I saw the doctor for about two minutes before the procedure, did not see him after. Infuriating to say the least, as I have no recourse. He will be paid by insurance. Doesn't care that my husband missed a full day of work, etc.

Superior DR

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I have been Dr Tabbaa's patient for over 11 years and everything has always been excellent. His diagnosis probably saved my life 11 years ago. Never a question with him.

Not impressed

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I do have a rather complicated medical condition. My primary doctor felt that it was critical that I got into a gastroenterologist ASAP. I was able to see him the next day. I spent a long time describing my situation to the nurse, a longer time describing my problem to his physician's assistant (who told me that what my other doctors said was causing pain was not the problem and was rather condescending and unpleasant to deal with). Finally the doctor came in for like 5 minutes. He said that he could not help me and wanted to send me to an abdominal pain management clinic. From talking to my other doctors, I KNOW that there are more tests and procedures available. To be disregarded and told, flat out that I COULD NOT BE HELPED was unacceptable. I really recommend finding another doctor unless you have a somewhat simple problem.

Would not recommend

Posted on March 17th, 2011

In the business of health care today there are a lot of Dr.s to choose from. Dr. Tabaa's office was top notch in appearance. However, he did not spend 5 minutes with me after I waited an hour. he walked in the room, introduced a resident, left me with the resident and walked out. He came in after the resident left and said "well it sounds like Dr. X answered all your questions." He was half way out the door before I could ask him any questions and he seemed completely put out that I wanted any of his time. Once he left office staff person came in and said "he told me to come in and finish you up." In other words, get you out! I felt like all he cared about was turning that room around so he could get more patients in. I waited almost an hour past my appointment time before he even came in the room, then did not give me the time of day. There are plenty of other good GI Dr's to see. Go to someone else!

Posted on October 7th, 2017