Learn more about Dr. Mously Le Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le Blanc
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Le Blanc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Le Blanc graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Le Blanc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mously Almoza Le Blanc MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mously A. Le Blanc practice?
- Dr. Mously Le Blanc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mously Le Blanc practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.