A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mously Le Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Le Blanc graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Le Blanc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mously Almoza Le Blanc MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mously A. Le Blanc practice?
- Dr. Mously Le Blanc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mously Le Blanc practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.