A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Alhaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Alhaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhaj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Alhaj, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhaj graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alhaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa Alhaj FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Moussa Alhaj practice?
- Dr. Moussa Alhaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moussa Alhaj practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.