Learn more about Dr. Moussa Alhaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Alhaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhaj
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Alhaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Alhaj, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhaj graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alhaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa Alhaj FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Moussa Alhaj practice?
- Dr. Moussa Alhaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Moussa Alhaj practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Endocrinologists.