A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa C Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Moussa C. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Moussa Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moussa Mansour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.