A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa Chafic Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Moussa C. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Moussa Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moussa Mansour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.