A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa Chafic Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Moussa C. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Moussa Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Moussa Mansour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.