A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Mansour, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moussa C. Mansour practice?
Dr. Moussa Mansour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.