A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moussa Menasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moussa Menasha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moussa Menasha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Menasha graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menasha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moussa Y Menasha MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Moussa Y. Menasha practice?
- Dr. Moussa Menasha has 6 office locations.
Dr. Moussa Menasha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Franklin, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Smithfield, VA.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Gastroenterologists.