inactive

Moussa Y Menasha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 11th, 2013
My family and I have known Dr. Menasha for over 40 years. His dedication to his patients has been over and above all expectations as his patients well being comes first. He will tell you exactly the way it is to recover. If you are willing to listen to him and follow his advice, than you are the lucky one. He will dedicate his time to explain and answer all your questions. If you want to take your health condition seriously, than he is the doctor for you. His diagnosis is outstanding and his devotion for treatinng his patients can not be surpassed.

July 23rd, 2012
Doctor dismissed my CT diagnosis as IBS
This doctor is incompetent. Even with a CT diagnosis of small bowel lipoma and swollen lymph nodes in the small bowel area -- along with numerous symptoms, a hugely distended abdomen and a father who died young from non-Hodgkins lymphoma -- the doctor dismissed my problem as IBS. He even asked if my symptoms started with some type of stress in my life! I argued with him, and he insisted that my diagnosis couldn't possibly be causing my symptom. Medical journal articles insist that I need surgery to remove the lipoma, and I should have the lymph nodes biopsied. Don't rely on this doctor!