inactive

Moustafa E Alamy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 12th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
Performed sugery on a family member, did not leave any information regarding what he found during the surgery. Decided to discharge patient without telling the patient if the patient is alright to go or not, or even what the diagnosis was. Hardly communicated with the patient and family members. Had to ask charge nurse and other doctors to obtain information regarding the patient's health. He may be a good surgeon but he lacks any idea about public health and how to communicate with patients.

May 2nd, 2016
Terrible
He diagnosed my father with necrotic pancreatitis and kept telling us that his chances of living was really low. Later after we had our family doctor assess the situation, we had him do more events to double check. It turned out that it wasn't necrotic and this doctor never even tested for it but just went off his previous experience. Double check this doctor. Always.

March 21st, 2016
awful

October 16th, 2015
DR. ALAMY
The Doctor is truly knowledgeable and concerned about his patients. He is comprehensive in his approach and spends time with patients to ensure they understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. He is an excellent doctor with good staff to support him.

July 17th, 2015
My life has Changed
This Doc, SAVED my LIFE. I lost my husband, brother and sister to Hep C. I'm here to tell the story!!!!! Thank You my life has changed because of you. I feel amazing!!!!!!! treatment worked in a month and a half.

January 20th, 2015
staff is lazy, doesn't submit autho on time...