A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moustafa Ali is Excellent. Dr. Ali has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Moustafa Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moustafa M. Ali practice?
Dr. Moustafa Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.