A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moustafa Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moustafa Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moustafa M F Ali MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Moustafa M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Moustafa Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moustafa Ali practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.