Dr. Moustafa Hassan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 17th, 2015
We waited for this doctor for more than an hour. Then we asked doubts and his answers were extremly rude. Looks like he expects that patients should not have any questions or clarifications to him. The staff was also extremly rude and looks at people like aliens and made us uncomfy. Overall a bad experience for us in this ultrsound sound practice and this doctor

September 16th, 2015
worst experience
waited for two hours and when we ask question he was very rude. i don lik giving him one star. he don deserve one star also

August 20th, 2012
Excellent physician, great bedside manners
Would highly recommend.

July 30th, 2012
Excellent Physician with great bedside manners and very professional.

July 29th, 2012
When i first started going the wai times were minimal. Every time i am scheduled for dr hassan, i am not seen until an hour after my appt time. He gives contradictory information from his other physicians and my primary OB/GYN. I feel like he does not listen nor has he read my chart.

May 26th, 2012
Not courteous and very unpleasant
My wife and I had gone to see him today and got very disappointed because he did not talk courteous to us and was very rude when it came to looking at our reports.

February 11th, 2011
Great Practice
I have nothing but good things to say about this office. Office staff was pleasant. Dr. Hassan was excellent!! Has very good bedside manner, and knows what he is doing!!

December 10th, 2010
He would not explain the findings or provide proper response to my questions. He left me feeling more anxious and with a lot of unanswered questions at the end of the visit. I would not see him again

August 30th, 2010
Not very patient friendly
I was referred here by my OB just for a level 2 ultrasound but they said they found a few things wrong, throwing out mulitple diagnoses and wanted a follow up in 2 weeks. The second time I was seen by this doctor and the whole time asked me questions but never answered any of mine. He threw out the previous diagnoses and came up with a few more and scheduled me with another appointment. The ultrasound tech said in front of me to the doctor that she probably made a few inaccurate measurements. They used a doppler system which cost a lot of money which wasn't needed. To be honest, I felt like they were in it for the money and not for my well being.

February 26th, 2009
very caring doctor
I loved this practice! Yes, you have to wait (bring your own reading material) but that is because they spend so much time with each patient. I had 2 ultrasounds a week from week 20 all the way up to delivery at 40 weeks and I saw the doctor at every visit. Everyone was extremely helpful and kind. I would have had the deliver but I didn't want to go to Holy Cross so I had my regular ob deliver at Reston.

December 17th, 2008
Stay away from this practice !!
The doctors are good but the staff is extremely rude. From the front desk to the ultrasound technicians each one tops the other when it comes to being rude. The waiting times are also horrendous. At times we had to wait over an hour. Stay away from this practice !!! During our last visit (and we had several visits) the ultrasound technician said something really nasty that brought my wife to tears. She is due in a couple of days. Imagine treating a lady who is due in 48 hours with such rudeness. I would NOT recommend this practice to any person who does not want to get insulted. For working couples its best to stay away unless you want to waste time waiting for your appointment.