Learn more about Dr. Mustapha Mallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustapha Mallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallah
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustapha Mallah, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallah graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Mallah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustapha Mohamed Mallah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mustapha M. Mallah practice?
- Dr. Mustapha Mallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustapha Mallah practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.