Learn more about Dr. Mustapha Mallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustapha Mallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustapha Mallah, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallah graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustapha Mohamed Mallah MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mustapha M. Mallah practice?
- Dr. Mustapha Mallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustapha Mallah practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.