Learn more about Dr. Mustapha Mallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustapha Mallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustapha Mallah, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallah graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Mallah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustapha M. Mallah practice?
Dr. Mustapha Mallah practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Rheumatologists, and Dearborn Psychiatrists.