A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moustafa Moustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moustafa Moustafa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moustafa Moustafa, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustafa graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Moustafa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moustafa Ashraf Hamed Moustafa MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Moustafa A. Moustafa practice?
- Dr. Moustafa Moustafa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moustafa Moustafa practices Nephrology near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bamberg, SC.
See Orangeburg Nephrologists.