A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moustafa Nachabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moustafa Nachabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moustafa Nachabe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachabe graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nachabe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moustafa Sirajeddin A M Nachabe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Moustafa S. Nachabe practice?
- Dr. Moustafa Nachabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moustafa Nachabe practices Pediatrics near Luling, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Belle Chasse, LA.
See Luling Pediatricians.