Dr. Moustapha Abou-Samra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moustapha Abou-Samra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2016

Very abrupt and rude.

August 13th, 2016

Competent AND compassionate

Dr. Abou Samra made time on a scheduled day off to see my husband. He was warm, caring and professional. He took a lot of time to explain the diagnosis and treatment options and to answer any questions we had.

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Abou-Samra was excellent and provided me with all I needed and myself and my wife were very pleased with his service.

December 2nd, 2015

Feeling Good

My wife and I both had neck surgerys and found Dr. Abu-Samra to be at the top of his game. Bedside manners, the time he spends with you you know he really cares and want to take away the pain!. Id give him 6 stars if they had it.

November 30th, 2015

amazing experience

Very friendly. Makes everything so easy and comfortable. I couldn't of asked for a better surgeon. It's not quick to get in to see him but he is worth the wait. Thank you so much

December 30th, 2013

One iof the BEST

Dr Abou Samra took me on as a Medicare patient and scheduled me in for a first visit within 3 weeks. 3 weeks later I had decompression surgery on my back. He and his entire staff were professional, courteous and exhibited concern about my well being. His quality reputation preceded him and I am glad I had the privilege of experiencing it.

October 7th, 2013

I tried to make appt. to see this Dr. I really wanted a 2nd opinion. I advised the receptionist I was a cash paying patient and she denied me seeing this Dr. because I don't have a referral to see him. I felt she was rude and I truly feel its very unprofessional. What Dr. wouldn't accept a cash payment without a referral?

October 1st, 2013

The BEST Dr in the world

Had a herniated disc- I did my research in search for the right doctor. Found Dr A, took me a bit to do surgery -tried everything before finally doing surgery. Dr. A did my surgery and I was back to myself in under a year. Best experience ever. Best doctor in every way, made me feel comfortable, explained everything to the T. Was there to console me before and after surgery and assisted me in making the right decision. A decision I will never regret and I would not trust anybody else to do anything with my spine but him. I love Dr. A and what he does to help his patients. Thank You so much Dr. A for being their for me and making my life better by being my doctor. 2008 pt. Hugs-

January 7th, 2011

Simply the finest neurosurgeon in Ventura County

If there had been more stars available, he would have received them.This is one of the finest, most talented, and caring physicians I have known throughout the past 50 years working in an allied health profession.

December 23rd, 2010

Excellent doctor. Kind, caring and incredibly smart.

December 17th, 2010

horrible person

this guy was highly recommended but I have to say he is a horrible person. he spent no time with me. he wasn't able to help me what so ever. I wouldn't refer a dog to this guy. i got my surgery done at another hospital and was better right away. stay away from this egomaniac.

November 1st, 2010