A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaby graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rahaby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouyyad W Rahaby MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mouyyad W. Rahaby practice?
- Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.