A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahaby
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rahaby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaby graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rahaby has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouyyad Wakaa Rahaby MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mouyyad W. Rahaby practice?
- Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mouyyad Rahaby practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.