Dr. Mowafak Asbahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mowafak Asbahi?

Dr asbahi is a terrible excuse for a Dr.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Before my appt. I filled in the routine paperwork, one page I signed informed me that it is my responsibility to verify my health insurance would pay for any and all tests ordered by the dr BEFORE the appt. After waiting 35 min. In the lobby I finally seen dr. Asbahi He wrote prescriptions for blood work and when I inquired about the names on the scripts (they were unreadable to me) so I could verify with my insurance dr.asbahi invaded my personal space and moved inappropriately close to me and yelled in my ear "if your going to act this way, I'm not going to treat you" ... All I did was ask him a simple question and this is how I was treated at his office. Dr. Asbahi is an disgrace to doctors everywhere. A degree doesn't make you a good Dr.

great dr!

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Not sure why the other 2 people gave such low reviews. He was a great Dr , especially compared to most I have had to deal with here in michigan. He spent a lot of time with me and was VERY thorough in his taking of my history, explained procedures well and asked me several times if I had more questions. He never seemed rushed and askede a lot of questions which was nice since I have so many symptoms I often forget to tell drs all of them. I felt that I had told him everything I needed to when the appointment was over. I did have to wait a month for surgery.

Terrible

Posted on January 5th, 2012

My dad went to see Dr. Asbahi to have a routine colonoscopy. During the procedure Dr. Asbahi knicked and punctured a hole in his intestine, which was only discovered after my dad had been sent home. 10 minutes after my dad got home he fell to the ground writhing in pain from the puncture. Surgery had to be performed to correct the puncture, and my dad lived with a colostomy for 3 months. Do not go to Dr. Asbahi unless you literally want a new hole to go to the bathroom through.

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

This doctor works like a factory. He does not even pay any reguard to u personaly. There is so much more I would like to vent about this doctory and his staff in Dearborn. To sum it up do not use this doctor.

Posted on August 14th, 2017