Gastroenterologist (digestive)

2.5

great dr! show details great dr!
Sep 16th, 2013

Not sure why the other 2 people gave such low reviews. He was a great Dr , especially compared to most I have had to deal with here in michigan. He spent a lot of time with me and was VERY thorough in his taking of my history, explained procedures well and asked me several times if I had more questions. He never seemed rushed and askede a lot of questions which was nice since I have so many symptoms I often forget to tell drs all of them. I felt that I had told him everything I needed to when the appointment was over. I did have to wait a month for surgery.

Terrible show details Terrible
Jan 5th, 2012

My dad went to see Dr. Asbahi to have a routine colonoscopy. During the procedure Dr. Asbahi knicked and punctured a hole in his intestine, which was only discovered after my dad had been sent home. 10 minutes after my dad got home he fell to the ground writhing in pain from the puncture. Surgery had to be performed to correct the puncture, and my dad lived with a colostomy for 3 months. Do not go to Dr. Asbahi unless you literally want a new hole to go to the bathroom through.

Jul 3rd, 2011

This doctor works like a factory. He does not even pay any reguard to u personaly. There is so much more I would like to vent about this doctory and his staff in Dearborn. To sum it up do not use this doctor.