A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moya Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moya Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moya Griffin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moya Maureen Griffin FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Moya M. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Moya Griffin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Moya Griffin practices Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.