Learn more about Dr. Moya Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moya Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moya Griffin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moya M Griffin FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Moya M. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Moya Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Moya Griffin practices Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.