Dr. Moyosade Ajala Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Moyosade Ajala?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 6th, 2011

A bit negligient?

Dr. Ajala was substituting for Dr. Adell when Dr. Adell was on maternity leave. Dr. I asked for some antibody titers (blood tests to prove I'm immune to certain diseases, required for my school). When I got the test results, I had the results for HepB antigen (proves I don't have HepB), instead of for HepB antibody (to prove I'm immune). Dr. Ajala read the results and didn't look carefully. Instead, when she talked to me on the phone, she said everything looked fine and that I'm immune to everything. So I asked my uncle (a licensed radiologist) about the test results and he said they did the wrong test, so I had to call the office and try to convince them that they'd gotten it wrong & I need to have another blood test done (of course, at their expense since it's their mistake). So overall, I feel that she was not very attentive to details as a physician should be.

Type 2 Diabetes