A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moyosore Suleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moyosore Suleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moyosore Suleiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleiman graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Suleiman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moyosore M Suleiman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moyosore M. Suleiman practice?
- Dr. Moyosore Suleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Moyosore Suleiman practices Internal Medicine near Pekin, IL.
See Pekin Internists.