A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moyses Niremberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moyses Niremberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niremberg
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Niremberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moyses Niremberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niremberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Niremberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moyses DR Niremberg MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moyses D. Niremberg practice?
- Dr. Moyses Niremberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Moyses Niremberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.