A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mozella Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mozella Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mozella Williams practice?
Dr. Mozella Williams practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.