A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mozella Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mozella Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mozella Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mozella Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mozella Williams practice?
- Dr. Mozella Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mozella Williams practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.