A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mozella Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mozella Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- U. Of Maryland Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mozella Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mozella Williams practice?
- Dr. Mozella Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mozella Williams practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.