Dr. Mridula Banaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mridula Banaji?

September 23rd, 2013

This doctor does not know how to diagnose her patients. I will not at any cost recommend her. Please ask for another dr. She will tell you diseases that you dont have and will refer you to a specialist. Until you go to the specialist, you will loose your sleep. once you do to the specialist, they will say, there is nothing like that. I am not sure, how she is allowed to even work for Kaiser Permanente

April 18th, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Banaji by my Ob., who believed I might have a bladder infection. During my visit, I mentioned that I was pregnant, so that I would not be given any antibiotics that would harm the pregnancy. My medical record also indicated that I was pregnant. Sadly, Dr. Banaji spent the entire appointment denying that I was pregnant. Though my blood work was in the chart and strongly confirmed pregnancy, she told me I was imagining the pregnancy. Additionally, she claimed that my Ob. did not believe that I was pregnant. Thankfully I followed my own good sense and did not listen to her. I was pregnant and heard the heart beat two days later! What if I had believed Dr. Banaji, thought I was not pregnant and had wine with my dinner that evening? I worry about these doctors trained outside the United States.

June 29th, 2017