Learn more about Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinjamuri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinjamuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinjamuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vinjamuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri practice?
- Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists, Corbin Hematologists, and Corbin Oncologists.