A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinjamuri
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vinjamuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinjamuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vinjamuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri practice?
- Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mridula Vinjamuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists, Corbin Hematologists, and Corbin Oncologists.