A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinal Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinal Dhar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinal Dhar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Dhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinal Dhar MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mrinal Dhar practice?
- Dr. Mrinal Dhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrinal Dhar practices Urology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Urologists.