A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinal Koul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinal Koul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinal Koul, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Koul graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinal Koul MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mrinal Koul practice?
- Dr. Mrinal Koul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mrinal Koul practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.