Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is a great Ob Gyn.Her concern and care for her patients as well as her bed side manner are the greatest doctor experiances i ever encountered.I already recommended her to my mom,aunts, and sisters.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

New staff is very friendly. The only thing was that the receptionist did not know I was there for my physical.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Job well done.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great visit with Dr. Koul just unhappy with over an hour wait when you have a scheduled appointment

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Didn't like the long wait to be seen by the Doctor but her calm caring manner made all the difference.

Oct 24th, 2014

She is an amazing doctor. To give you one example, she took late night calls from me when I was pregnant to answer any concerns of mine and even after miscarried, she visited me at the hospital.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely love Dr. Koul she makes her patients feel so comfortable. I've recommended her to everyone looking for a great OB/GYN

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She made me feel At Ease And she was Funny which helped with me being very nervous . She is also good at giving advice Sweetheart I love her ...

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is very easy to communicate with.She doesn't make me feel like I'm asking dumb questions.As a first time mom,that really help me feel comfortable.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Koul is very caring and she makes you feel comfortable .

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is the best! She truly cares about her patients. She dedicates time to her patients and her staff is very helpful. Even when she's away she is attentive if a problem arises. Even if I had to wait to be attended. I would.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought she was very knowledgeable and supportive. I would def. go back.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Koul! And like I told her in the exam room I will never go anywhere else...

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor who is understanding and friendly.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe Dr. Koul is an excellent doctor and I will definitely recommend her to everyone

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with my visit to dr Koul. She was nice . Thanks

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although I lost my previous GYN because of insurance changes, I was referred to Dr. Koul. She has a very good manner towards me as her patient, shows concern for all of my needs. Dr. Koul asks if you have any questions or concerns for her.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The first time I met doctor Koul. I felt she was a bit rushed, so I didn't get to develop a patient relationship with her. However, this time around she was very attentive, nice and caring. She's always willing to explain anything for you to understand.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Mrinal Koul is one of the the best doctors I have. She is so friendly and personal with you. She make you feel like family. She takes time with you and don't rush through. I really love and appreciate her.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only complaint is the wait time to see the doctor! It's a bit ridiculous. But I will say, that when you are in with her, you have her full attention

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only issue is the wait time. While I didn't have an appointment this time and expected to be kept waiting, this ALWAYS happens. If you have a 9am appointment, expect to wait all day. Other than that, the doctor is great which may explain the wait time

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I ?? her she is great

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an expert doctor.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Attentive, compassionate and on point! Staff is friendly. I didnt mind the wait.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I truly appreciate Dr. Koul from the time she walked into my life 6yrs old as my OB she was very sensitive to my needs and health issues. Til date she shows me so much compassion and overall concern for my well being. Dr. Koul now treats four of relative

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was there for 2 hours, and nothing was done to me. On top of that they forgot to give me my referral to get an ultrasound, then they call me to tell me i forgot my referral, they never gave ot to me.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was excellent and I will definitely come back again thank you so much for being so kind and understanding I am so glad that you are my doctor and may the Lord continually bless your hands to do the work that he has called you to do thank for u.

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait was hbacceptsble! I left work early from Princeton to drive to Newark for a 4:30 appointment for results... I was not seen until 5:50!

May 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited over 2hrs to see the Dr. for my first time and when she saw me she rushed through the appointment. She did seem like a nice person, but if I have to wait so long to see her again, I´m going to have to switch to another doctor.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best decision I made going to Dr. Koul!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time is always excessive I've never been seen within 15 min from appointment time. Consultation results are not available at time of consult requiring additional wait time for verification. Doctor is very friendly, record management needs help.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is a great doctor. She explains everything with clarity and has good communication with her patients. However, I feel she always in a rush and wish she would spend a little more time with her patients..

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is very knowledgeable and a great listener, she is also very empathetic to my medical and emotional and needs.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kohl is a wonderful and friendly doctor who cares about her patients. She treats her patients as individuals and always puts their best interest first.She is the best!

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You guys are awesome

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice informative listens to your concerns and explains your diagnosis

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love dr koul! She was my dr my whole pregnancy n she's the best! I recommended 4 people to her n now all 4 people are patients! We love her

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koul is very gentle, kind and caring. She addressed my concerns and is sympathic.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is the best

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very clear, good listener and very nice. Dr. Mrinal Koul responded to all my questions and explain very clearly the situation. Very good communication between patient-doctor

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's a great doctor. She will take care of all you needs and will not rush your visit .

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding provider.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. koul is great and she cares for her patients

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Eventhough my appt/wait time is usually never on time, I do believe it's because Dr. Koul spends time w/ pts. I wouldn't trade her for the WORLD! She ALWAYS addresses questions and concerns and doesn't judge! She's personable with pts and just cares!!

THE BEST DOCTOR show details THE BEST DOCTOR
May 22nd, 2012

WITH MY EXPERIENCE I COULD SAY DR.KOUL IS THE BEST OB-GYN IN NEWARK, NJ.KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB