Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

exceptional! show details exceptional!
by Teresa on Feb 25th, 2016

Managed my high risk pregnancy very easily and with a ton of help and great advice! Absolutely love her!

To be happy in the future read this friends show details To be happy in the future read this friends
by Jack on Oct 2nd, 2015

Hi guys, I went to this doctor up on suggestion of a friend (that friend is from the same state the doctor is from in India) and first we thought it would be a healthy relation with. First appointment ended up with 4 hour wait in the lobby, and the visit was awesome. And the next visit was also ended up after a 3 hour wait in the lobby. Then I learned that all my friends who went there ended up with C-section. That was 5 out of 5. And after when wife is pregnant she referred to the labs which is not covered under our insurance, for which I have to pay $1700 extra for the test my took. Now my wife at the end of fourth month and we spent $2900 (just because of the doctor). Now, a few minutes ago I heard from my friend that she again did a C-section to his wife (she is one of the healthiest women I saw). Friends I sincerely, urge you not to go there. Any doctor visit in NJ during pregnancy is free.

Oct 24th, 2014

She is an amazing doctor. To give you one example, she took late night calls from me when I was pregnant to answer any concerns of mine and even after miscarried, she visited me at the hospital.

THE BEST DOCTOR show details THE BEST DOCTOR
May 22nd, 2012

WITH MY EXPERIENCE I COULD SAY DR.KOUL IS THE BEST OB-GYN IN NEWARK, NJ.KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB