A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinal Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinal Patnaik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patnaik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinal Patnaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinal Mahesh Patnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mrinal M. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Mrinal Patnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrinal Patnaik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.