Learn more about Dr. Mrinal Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinal Patnaik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patnaik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patnaik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinal Patnaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinal Mahesh Patnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mrinal M. Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Mrinal Patnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrinal Patnaik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.