A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borczuk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Borczuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinalini Baliga Borczuk MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mrinalini B. Borczuk practice?
- Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Albertson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Albertson Allergists and Albertson Pediatricians.