A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk, Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borczuk
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Borczuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borczuk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Borczuk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinalini Baliga Borczuk MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mrinalini B. Borczuk practice?
- Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk practices Allergy & Immunology near Albertson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY and Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Albertson Allergists.