A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borczuk graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Borczuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borczuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mrinalini B. Borczuk practice?
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Albertson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Albertson Allergists, Albertson Pediatricians, and Albertson Pediatric Specialists.