The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Island City, NY, with other offices in Albertson, NY and Roslyn Heights, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Borczuk is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Mrinalini Borczuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Island City, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Katherine Grimm
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
New York, NY 0.85 mi45
Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
New York, NY 0.98 mi24