A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinalini Gathoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinalini Gathoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrinalini Gathoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gathoo graduated from Nagpur University, N.K.P. Salve Institute Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Gathoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinalini Yogesh Gathoo MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mrinalini Y. Gathoo practice?
- Dr. Mrinalini Gathoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mrinalini Gathoo practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Modesto Internists.