A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Sarkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mrinalini Sarkar practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Internists.