Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mrinalini Sehgal
Dr. Mrinalini Sehgal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Sehgal is affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System and Miami Va Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mrinalini Sehgal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Mrinalini Sehgal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Khin Zaw
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Marcio Soares
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Rafael Valenzuela
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Miami, FL 0 mi44