Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Our Children love her.  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

She is an amazingly kind and so very generous with her time, concern and care of her patients. Even willing to come in after hours to see my sick child in her office. We are always able to see her promptly and I would be pleased to recommend her to any of my friends.

|  horrible  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Office visits were always incredibly long. None of the toys are every sanitized and u can tell because they are grubby. Went to doctor and this office turned everything around that had happened and lied to to cps when it was not at all what happened. It's like they hated me and wanted to be sure I suffered even though I took such great care of my child and took her to the doctor over everything lol. Then sent a letter saying we can't see your child any more. They lie then deny you. Just fair warning of my experience. If you were to say your son got sick from (for example) let's say you go take him to the doctor because he swallowed some bath water or too much and gets sick. They will call cps and say the child was unattended neglected and left alone to nearly drown in the tub while the parent left. On this is an example. My situation was similar something that happens and I wanted to be sure everything was good. So just be aware they do lie and act incredibly unproffesional. I will do my research on doctors before I let that ever happen again.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

I have been very happy with Dr. Deschpanda. She was there as the hospital when my son was born. She has been seeing him and now he is 7 years old. She is a professional and a very caring person. She is very knowledgable and know the need and understands the requirements of caring for children. My son is always happy to see her and the staff. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor.

by DLL on Nov 29th, 2009

Dr. Deshpande and her staff are very likeable and personable. She spends a good amount of time with you and discusses your situation. She's good with the kids, gentle and kind. Her staff is wonderful with them. We've been with her for 2 years now and she's been a good fit with our family.

by bparyani on May 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

BK PARYANI-CEO PACIFICA, CONTROLLER MLF- WE FOUND DR DESHPANDE AN|EXCELLANT DOCTOR-PEDIATRIC WITH KIND HEART & SMILING FACE.|CHILDREN LOVE HER. OUR FAMILY CONSULTS HER FOR ALL KIDS AND|FOUND MOST KNOWLEDGABLE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE -NOT FOUND NOW A DAYS.|WE WISH HER , LONG LIFE, MOST SUCCESSFUL MEDICAL CAREER.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

great pediatrician: I love Dr. Deshpande! She is not only very knowledgable, but very sweet to you and your children. I would certainly encourage you to visit her office.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com