A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalpalathika
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kalpalathika Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Kalpalathika has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika practice?
- Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrudula Kalpalathika practices General Practice near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Primary Care Doctors.