A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrudula Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrudula Rao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrudula Rao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrudula Rao MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mrudula Rao practice?
- Dr. Mrudula Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Mrudula Rao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists and San Antonio Child Psychiatrists.