Dr. Mrunal Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Midland, TX

3.8

September 23rd, 2016
jones
great physician, well worth the wait!!

January 16th, 2015
Not worth your time or money.
Hmm.. Most memorable moment... When he told me I would always quit every job I ever have because of my condition and compared me to another patient who is 42 years older than me. The almost 2 hour wait was great as well. And all the bills I keep getting because insurance won't cover his ridiculous rates. :) Just as my previous reviewer, I was not notified of the results of my procedure. Had to make an appointment myself to hear anything about it, and even then, he wouldn't stay in the room long enough to explain the results to me. Worse than most doctors in Midland.

March 3rd, 2014
Unacceptable
I had a liver ultrasound/sonogram done and it took almost 4 weeks to hear back from him with results, which were "inconclusive". Why would it take four weeks to report an inconclusive sonogram? I don t understand that. I called three different times after my ultrasound/sonogram to get results. I was given the run around from the office personnel. I was told three different excuses as to why I hadn't received results. When I finally did receive them, I was apologized to and told that he was on vacation, which didn't match up to any of the previous excuses I was given. It is UNACCEPTABLE to take that long to give someone results of tests they have taken.