A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- family medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam practice?
- Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mrunalini Gopalam practices Family Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See West Orange Primary Care Doctors.