A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mrunalini Raut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mrunalini Raut, Pediatrician, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mrunalini Raut, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mrunalini Raut MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mrunalini Raut practice?
- Dr. Mrunalini Raut has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mrunalini Raut practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.