Learn more about Dr. Muawia Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muawia Martini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martini
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muawia Martini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muawia Martini MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muawia Martini practice?
- Dr. Muawia Martini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muawia Martini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Cardiologists.