Learn more about Dr. Muawia Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muawia Martini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martini
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muawia Martini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muawia Martini MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muawia Martini practice?
- Dr. Muawia Martini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muawia Martini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Cardiologists.