A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muawia Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muawia Martini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muawia Martini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muawia Martini MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muawia Martini practice?
- Dr. Muawia Martini has 7 office locations.
Dr. Muawia Martini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL and Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Cardiologists.