Dr. Mubarak Khawaja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mubarak Khawaja?

January 12th, 2015

Hospital stay

I was seen by Dr K in the hospital!! never again!!

May 15th, 2014

Good Doctor...Lousy Office Staff

Good Doctor...Lousy Office Staff Dr. Khawaja seems to be a very friendly and knowledgeable Doctor. I was reffered to him by friends who says he is really great. However, I made my appointment online and confirmed the appointment the day before with confirmation of the address and time. I was asked to come in 30 minutes earlier to fill out paperwork. Upon arrival, the office was moved! No sign no contact no nothing on door. Luckily, I brought the paperwork confirmation with me and was able to call his office, no one answered, but a recording said he had moved across the freeway and his new address. I left them a message to call me so I could get directions and to let them know I would be running late. No return call as of 4 hours later. The GPS on my car and phone does not recognize the address as it is to new. Called again, no answer no reply. I was able to find the location after a 25 minute search and arrived at the office, no signage on the street or office to identify the office, and told the receptionist my problems with reaching the office and she immediately went on the defensive and said it wasn’t her fault. She also had no record of my appointment I had set up on the net; she also had no record of the appointment for gentleman who came in with me. The doctor met with me shortly and apologized for the inconvenience and completed my exam. At this time I was just going to forget about the inconveniences and go on with my day, but he had prescribed a medication for me which was to be called into my pharmacy but never was called in. I went to the pharmacy and waited 30 minutes for them to call the script in and then called again and again and again and finally had to drive back to the office to get the prescription handed to me. I overall lost around 3 hours jacking around with his office staff trying to reach someone by phone. I left 12 messages on his service, had only one call answered and was hung up on. I also called all the extensions offered on his service and not 1 was answered. It is now 4 and a half hours and I still have not had a return call. Dr. Khwaja may be the best Doctor in the Katy area, but he has the absolute worst office staff I have ever dealt with. I would suggest hiring a professional office manager or management company and phone service, he needs it.

July 2nd, 2013

WORST DOCTOR ALIVE

ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY! THIS DOCTOR DENIED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY ABOUT THE CONDITION OF MY GRANDPA. HE SAID "HE HAD TO OPEN HIS CLINIC". THIS IS WHILE HE WAS DOING HIS ROTATIONS AT THE HOSPITAL. HE WONT BE GETTING SINGLE PENNY OF MY MONEY. MAY KARMA HIT HIM THE FACE HARD!

July 12th, 2012

Great doctor

He is an amazing doctor. I would recommend him!

August 19th, 2011

Dr. Khawaja my lifesaver

Dr. Khawaja and his office staff is very professional. He always has time for me and answers every question I have. (which can be alot). I'm thankful he has moved his practice to the Katy area.

November 24th, 2008

very nice and professional

Just talking to him cures half the problem.

March 20th, 2015