Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mubarik Khan
Dr. Mubarik Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Fairfax, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Prince William Hosp and Potomac Hospital. Dr. Khan has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mubarik Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mubarik Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Leroy Smith Jr
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi53
Dr. Robert Reid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. William Hartzell
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fairfax, VA 0 mi25