A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mubarik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubarik Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubarik Shah, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubarik Ahmad Shah MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mubarik A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mubarik Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mubarik Shah practices Surgery near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NY and Cape Coral, FL.
See Easton Surgeons.