Learn more about Dr. Mubashar Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashar Choudry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubashar Choudry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Choudry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashar Ahmed Choudry MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mubashar A. Choudry practice?
- Dr. Mubashar Choudry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mubashar Choudry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Hagerstown, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.