Learn more about Dr. Mubashar Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mubashar Choudry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Choudry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mubashar Choudry, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Choudry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mubashar A Choudry MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mubashar A. Choudry practice?
- Dr. Mubashar Choudry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mubashar Choudry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Greenbelt, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.