Dr. Mubashir Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mubashir Khan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015

Dr. Khan and his staff are the reason I have no job. They couldn't fill out and fax FMLA paperwork which is to protect me. ADA paperwork, once again to protect my job. They should be ashamed of themselves.

July 24th, 2015

Worst run office I've ever been to

This is the worst run office that I've ever been to in my life. They have a secured messaging portal which is nothing more than a "black hole". I have left messages on that thing numerous times with no follow up or response. I have been requesting refills for a month and a half with no follow up or response. No one ever answers the phone, but it doesn't matter, because when they do, they are completely lost and unorganized. Dr. Khan is a good Dr. but he needs to fire his entire office staff and start over. He also needs someone that will help him to stay organized with his patients. I work administration at the VA hospital and I know how things should run, and all I can say is that we would be in major trouble if we handled our patients the way this office handles theirs.

March 12th, 2015

Takes forever to be seen

December 11th, 2014

Dr. Khan has been my neurologist for over three years. He is a very compassionate neurologist. He takes the time to explain any condition with you and he works with you to find a resolve to your condition.

February 2nd, 2013

Great Doc

Both my wife and I see Dr. Khan for migraines. He is a very smart man (although I have heard him say he was dumb, wish I was dumb like him) who is very thorough and very caring. He also has a great sense of humor for a doctor which is a quality I truly like to see in a doctor. He has always been very helpful and will do anything he can to help you (such as getting you in the same day if it is really needed). The only downside to him/his office (with Dr. Bu) is the wait time but that is something I can live with and I think speaks that they are great doctors.

April 30th, 2012

Dr. Mubashir A Khan, MD is an absolutely amazing doctor. He is kind and polite, and also very intelligent. The way that he helped me overcome my migraines is incredible. I recommend him for everyone.

March 31st, 2017